A reminder to all residents when celebrating the Festive Season with family and friends to be mindful of your noise and how it may impact your neighbours. We draw your attention to clause 59 of the Community Management Statement:
59 Behaviour of Owners, Occupiers and Others
59.1 An Owner or Occupier must not:
- create any noise likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any part of the Community Parcel by another Owner or Occupier or a Permitted Person; or
- use language or behave in a way that might reasonably be expected to offend or embarrass another Owner or Occupier or a Permitted Person; or
- obstruct the legal use by any person of any part of the Community Parcel; or
- use equipment that interferes with equipment or appliances used by an Owner or Occupier; or
- do anything that might damage the good reputation of the Community Scheme; or
- do anything in the Community Parcel that is illegal.
In New South Wales, music is prohibited between midnight and 8.00 am on Friday, Saturday and any day preceding a public holiday.